Rain, Rain, Rain GO AWAY

Polishes used: Models Own Pro - Blackcurrant, O.P.I - A-Rose From The Dead, Nails Inc. - Belgravia Place and O.P.I - Greenwich Village.
So this is basically the start of spring time manicures.  It's a bit premature and where I live, it'll be wet and miserable for months to come and this is why the inspiration for these nails seem appropriate because it's from my raincoat!  
The dark base colour keeps the floral pattern from being too springy and optimistic I think.  My general attitude is that yes, flowers will spring up but it'll still be miserable until mid-April.  

The pattern is a bit impressionistic I shall say but I kind of like it.  I'll probably won't when I have to repeatedly tell people in work what the pattern is!  I can't wait to get some new nail art brushes so that my stuff might look a little more put-together.

Please comment with any suggestions or feedback and share on any and all social networks with the buttons below :-)


Comments