Valentines Smalentines

I may be somewhat cynical when it comes to things of the romantic nature (at least for me, for others I'm like 'OH HOW ROMANTIC') but I couldn't resist doing another Valentine's related manicure inspired by that old favourite LOVE HEARTS

 Polishes used (L-R): Inglot 331, Models Own Lemon Meringue, Barry M Peach Melba, Barry M Blue Moon, and Barry M Mint Green (not seen) 
Nothing really to say other than for those who have a significant other, enjoy Valentine's Day and for those who don't (like myself) take advantage of the half price heart shaped chocolates on the 15th (which I can't even do since I'm off everything nice for Lent)

I hope you enjoyed the post and if you have, please comment with suggestions, share amongst friends and have a general chit chat about it.  I'm away to watch Amelie, escalater!

Comments