Inspired By...Game of Thrones - House Tyrell

 Nina Pro Emerald City, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Revlon Embody, Barry M Gold Foil, O.P.I Greenwich Village and Barry M Blue Moon



It's baaaaaaaack.  Is everyone as excited as I am?  Probably not but I have been in a Game of Thrones bubble for the past few weeks trying to get caught up and ready for the new series (as well as starting the books, BIG MISTAKE!)

Moving on, I was very pleased with the first episode and look forward to seeing the rest.  I don't want to say too much in case people haven't seen it but yes, it's very good :D  I've a bit of a vested interest in GoT since I live where the majority of it is filmed and as I am a film student, I know a few people who have been involved one way or another in its production. 

I based these nails on the Tyrells, in particular, Margaery's dress from her first appearance on the show.
Obviously, the green incorporates the Tyrells colours and originally, these nails were just green and nude v gaps but I thought the nails looked a bit blank sooooo I added the gold roses with blue centres the day after.  Still not sure which look I prefer but the floral detailing is appropriate for spring (which seems to be a figment of the collective imagination as I'm currently sitting in my house with two hoodies on and a heater) and again, incorporates the Tyrell's colours and sigils into the design.

The clean up on these nails didn't go very well and my cuticles are in such a bad shape BUT I received my gift box from moneysupermarket for entering their Money Smart Nail Art competition and it has some really cool stuff that will hopefully make my hands become less disgusting (but there's only so much hand cream can do!)

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Easter, whatever you got up to.

Comments

  1. Hi, just found your blog and truly amazed with the good quality of photos and beautiful nail art. Keep up the good work, totally loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Game of Thores!!! Looks so so cool <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!