Inspired By...True Blood - #SaveTheVamps

Barry M Passion Fruit and Sinful Colors Snow Me White

So I'm obviously not at SDCC or San Diego Comic-Con for those not in the know and so this is how I cope, by doing song fang-tastic nails (get it?)

Over on twitter, True Blood have the #SaveTheVamps campaign going on which is encouraging interest in the show but also encouraging people to donate blood at SDCC which I think is really cool.  I probably could do it myself because I am so scared of needles.  

I really like this shade from Barry M, it's kind of like a pinky-red, not really a coral or a true red but it's great for summer.  My only gripe is that it stains SO BADLY but I think this is just a red polish problem.

Comments

  1. Ugh, I HATE it when nail polishes stain, but you're right, it is such a beautiful colour :) I really like the effect given by just a simple white triangle in the middle of the nail, it gives something more than just one colour and get isn't too much, if you know what I mean.

    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!