2013 Round Up

2013 has been a pretty big year for me.  I started this blog and expanded Flails and Nails across over social media, as well as completing and graduating from my Masters course.  2014 will hopefully be even better, with more blogging and hopefully the start of my PhD research (if I make up my mind about what I want to study!) but here are the top five posts on Flails and Nails decided by you guys.

(Click on the pictures to go to the post)

#1 GoT: House Lannister

#2 GoT: House Baratheon

#3 Pastel Stripey Floral Nails

#4 Inspired by True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse)

#5 Get the Look: Turquoise Nails

Since this blog was started so that I could talk more in depth about the film and television shows that continue to inspire my nail art, I'm really glad about the popularity of the fandom related nails and of course, I'm happy that florals are loved as well because I'm not too sure what I will do for you guys come Spring because it will all be about the floral patterns!

Do you agree with the most popular posts on Flails and Nails as viewed by the audience or has your favourite been neglected?  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me to be kept up to date with all the happenings on Flails and Nails :-)  Until next time and HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Comments