Lebkuchen Nails

Frohe Weihnachten!  Or Merry Christmas!  These nails are a little bit whimsical and inspired by those little German gingerbread biscuits you see this time of year.  


Barry M Mocha (Matte), Red Glitter, Nail Art Pens in Pink and White, Models Own Nail Art Pen in White, L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Banana Pop, H&M Green
tumblr | instagram | bloglovin' | twitter | facebook
I'm so glad I got to try out these nails out because I have been eyeing up this Tatty Devine brooch for AGES and so wanted to do some nails inspired by it, just in time for the festive season.  I had originally wanted to do more detailed writing on each nail but I could not get the writing to be small and legible so I went for writing across the nails.


These past few weeks have been really fun and I've really enjoyed exploring all the different Christmas looks you can have.  I hope I've given you some ideas on what you could do for Christmas or the general holiday season.  What will you be wearing on your nails when Santa comes down the chimney?  Until next time :-)

Comments

  1. I love Lebkuchen - they are so nice! The brooch looks cute too! Your nails look amazing - they are so detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!