Wooly Winter Warmers

So this will be as cheesy as my nails get this festive season, I promise!  Trying to emulate the styles of The Illustrated Nail and Nancy Mc, I wanted to recreate some of favourite Christmas jumper designs on my nails.  Follow me under the cut to see the original inspirations and how successful I was in my endeavour :-)

Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Models Own Blueberry Muffin, Urban Outfitters Flat Navy, American Apparel Hunter, Barry M Mocha (Matte), Caramel (Matte), Passionfruit (Gelly), Black, H&M Green, L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Banana Pop, and Barry M, Inglot and Models Own Nail Art Pens

I'm not going to lie, I'm really excited about this Christmas.  Last year, I didn't really get excited until Christmas Eve because I was so busy with uni, work and buying presents but this year, I've been doing my internship, working and buying presents but it's been a lot less stressful so I think I've had more time to get excited about it all.  I have my Christmas jumper ready to come out (not featured in this mani unfortunately) and I wanted to share a few of my favourite designs I've seen this season.

They are all from New Look, purely because the one I LOVE (The Christmas Pud) is from there and I couldn't be bothered looking anywhere else LOL but they do have some fab designs!

Click the pictures to see them on the New Look website


You can see the jumper that inspired my thumb nail here and the elf tee that inspired my little finger has disappeared from the website!


I really do love these nails and I hope I have been able to capture the cuteness of the jumpers.
Have you got a Christmas or Holiday jumper yet?


Comments

  1. These look just like the jumpers! They are all so detailed too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is adorable =^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!