Radiant Orchid on a Budget

Here's a quick post to show you some of the affordable polishes you can get on the high street/drug store that will keep you on trend with Radiant Orchid without breaking the bank.


Radiant Orchid on a Budget


Barry M Rose Quartz / Collection 2000 Sugared Almonds / Barry M Berry Ice Cream / Models Own Mermaid Tears / Models Own Grape Juice /  L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Flashing Lilac

There are also some great shades from Maybelline, Rimmel, Revlon and Essie available but they weren't being cooperative with Polyvore!  I'll also be doing a mid to high-end selection as well in a day or two so look out for that if you have a more expensive taste.

What budget nail polish would you recommend for Radiant Orchid?  Let me know in the comments below and make sure to follow me on other social media, until next time :-)

Comments

  1. I really love posts like this that give your readers color options that don't break the bank. The ModelsOwn polishes look so cute, I actually haven't tried anything from their brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Models Own because their products are fabulous (not just their nail polishes) and they're such an accessible brand. They really interact with the customers which I think is great. Grape Juice, the lilac shade featured from them is also scented. I have Blueberry Muffin from the scented range (which is a pale blue) and the smell is AMAZING so I'm sure the same is true for Grape Juice as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get my hands on Barry M polish more easily. That color looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!