Galentine's Day

So I hope I have some Parks and Recreation fans here because you guys will be the only people who will get this LOL but here is my tribute to that wonderful woman Leslie Knope and her unique holiday of Galentine's Day.  Galentine's Day is celebrated on the 13th February and celebrates your self and your female friends.  Just watch the episode, it's hilarious!

Barry M Mint Green, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Models Own Peacock Green


This is the first time I've wrote 'continuously' across my nails and I really like it!  I may have squashed too much onto four fingers but I didn't want to split it across my two hands.  The font is nothing in particular but just the way my brush flowed.  I was initially going to leave the rest of the nail plain but the addition of polka dots really makes the overall design really cute.  I also decided to do the shadowing on the letters last minute and you probably tell but from far away, the effect is really nice and helps lift the design and make it more complete.

These are my anti-Valentine's day nails in a way since I'll be doing nothing but wearing a onesie and doing research but I hope the rest of you have a lovely day, just don't be doing any PDA, eugh!

Have you been converted to Galentine's Day?  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me by the sites below, until next time :-)

Comments

  1. wow this is truely amazing!! I love that shadow you did a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Galentine's Day (although it sounds great!) but these are amazing! The letters are perfect, I love the shadowing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!