Jean-Paul Gaultier @ The Barbican x Tatty Devine

This week, Instagram has been awash with pictures of people attending the Jean-Paul Gaultier exhibition at The Barbican centre in London and this week I got my usual email from Tatty Devine but it revealed some cool new items that have been created in collaboration with the Barbican to celebrate the exhibition.  I'm often inspired by Tatty Devine and their quirky designs and these new items are no exception.  I tried to replicate the ever-so-chic Breton stripe look from the Anchor brooch and necklace.  It's a classic look that will never go out of fashion.

 Models Own White Light (Hypergel), Nail Art Pen (Blue) and Inglot Nail Art Pen (Red)

Horizontal stripes are still one of those things that I can't get perfect, no matter how hard I try LOL!  If you have even shakier hands than me, you can use striping tape to create perfect stripes (go figure) but I kind of like the imperfection of the stripes (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Have you been to the exhibition, which is your favourite piece from the Tatty Devine collection?  I LOVE the Can-Can Dancer brooch (WHICH IS NOW OUT OF STOCK, I WANT TO CRY).  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me by the sites below, until next time :-)

Comments

  1. I really like these, the little hearts are adorbs! And that can can necklace is a hoot, shame it's out of stock :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely:) Love this manicure:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nails look brilliant! I love the little hearts! I have nominated you to recieve the Liebster award! If you would like to take part in the Liebster blogger award, please take a look at my post on http://nailartoholic.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/liebster-award/ for more details and instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!