My ASOS Sale Picks

My heart skips a beat any time I see the word SALE but when there's an ASOS sale?  Well, let's just say I get VERY excited!  I've picked a few of my favourite clothing and beauty picks from the sale to show you guys and believe me, the nailspiration in these items is off the charts :D

Click on the pictures to go onto the ASOS website to see prices and sizes available :-)


I love these Swedish Hasbeen style wooden sandals that are perfect for summer (if it decides to come back in these parts). A boxy shirt is kind of one of my go-to shapes for when I'm wearing a skinny bottom so I can't resist this lip print shirt and of course, what ASOS sale haul would be complete without a headscarf!




I've had this watch in my saved items for weeks so I was ecstatic to see it reduced. It's just so cute and I can't resist a fruity motif this summer (look forward to that in nail art posts to come!). This playsuit from Monki is the cutest, I love the collar and pattern of it and who can resist half price neon green polish from Models Own?


Another beauty steal, this shimmery peach shade is perfect for those hazy summer nights. This is on the main page of sale and it JUST sold out of my size so I'll be watching this one closely, hoping someone returns one or one pops up because THAT PATTERN! The complete opposite of the last dress, I see these boots as an investment for AW14, a biker boot never goes out of style and with this heavy embellishment, you can go really simple for the rest of your outfit.


Last but not least, this GORGEOUS green bag which would fit it beautifully on Flails and Nails. I can't resist a bag and at this reduction in price, who can?


So what are your favourite ASOS sale steals? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me on the sites below. Also, do you guys like these more fashiony posts or would you rather stick with nail art and beauty? PLEASE let me know, I want to include your guys input on the blog so I want to know what you'd like to see :-)




Comments