ASOS + Diet Coke #TreasureHunk Prizes and Nails

If you follow ASOS on any of their social media, you might be aware of their #TreasureHunk competition with Diet Coke.  You have to watch a daily clue given by one of the lovely male models at ASOS and search the answer on the ASOS website, once you find a hunk amongst all of the clothes, you enter your email and are in a daily draw to win fab prizes from Diet Coke.  I was lucky enough that I won one of the draws and here I am showing you guys the cool prizes, as well as some nails I did for the occasion as well.







So here are my winnings!  A personalised Share a Diet Coke with...T-shirt, a bedazzled Diet Coke bottle with my name on it again and a cool silver ring pull necklace set with crystals.  Not too shabby I say!  Of course, there is a big grand prize of a rose gold version of the ring pull necklace, set with diamonds.  Now who wouldn't want that?

I of course had to do some nail art to celebrate and I wanted to replicate the bling of the Diet Coke bottle but whilst I was in the middle of doing this, I realised I didn't have enough studs LOL but I think they still make a bit of a visual impact.  Of course, if I was doing these nails properly, I would have used the polishes from OPI's coke collection but I'm not made of money so :p

The competition is still going on until the 7th September so get on it, you can find today's clue here and GOOD LUCK!

I'll be back this week with my Autumn picks so until next time :D


Comments