Image.ie Blog Awards 2014 - I'M SHORTLISTED!

Hey guys!  I've some exciting news, I've been shortlisted in the Best Beauty Blog category for the Image Blog Awards.  It's the first time anything like this has happened for the blog and I'm so excited.  I'd really appreciate it if you guys could put a vote my way (if you think I'm deserving that is, which I hope you do LOL)  I've got some stiff competition but every little helps, right?  Click the picture below to be taken to the website to vote.  Feel free to share this post, I won't complain!


Don't worry, we'll be getting back to regularly scheduled blogging soon.  I just took the Bank Holiday off to do nothing other than watch True Blood and stew in my emotions and I was working the past few days so didn't have much time to write up stuff but I'll be back with a cool post about a little prize I won with ASOS and Diet Coke so all will be revealed, until next time! 

Comments