Snow White Poison Apple Nail Art

So Julep have contacted a few nail artists and encouraged them to create some cool Halloween nail art for you guys.  I really wanted to do something more original, like my take on the Bride of Frankenstein and I came up with the idea to do the Poison Apple from Snow White.

Models Own Naked Glow, Jacava London Candy Apple and Barry M Caramel


It's one of those looks that not everyone will get (if anyone) but it looks vaguely spooky in it's skull like shape but I'm quite pleased with the result.  I wish I was a bit neater with doing the shadow work so I think I need to invest in some new brushes to that sort of job.


So have you decided on your Halloween nails yet?  It's only a few days away so you better get cracking!  Be sure to follow, like and subscribe through the sites below to be kept up to date with all things Flails and Nails, until next time!

Comments

  1. Thank you! I'm really pleased with how they turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacquered Obsession29 October 2014 at 18:55

    Great idea and execution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unique. Love the shadow detail.

    I am going boring this year and wearing black. I will probably have to do my sisters nails something special though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so awesome they look superb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!