Lykke Li/Plaid Nail Art with Flossgloss Faded

So if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you would know that I went down to Dublin on Sunday to see the one and only Lykke Li.  THIS WOMAN THOUGH.  I've seen her live before and so I knew the show would not disappoint.  Of course, I knew I had to do some sort of themed nail art and I wasn't too sure how to make my whole mani Lykke Li themed so I went for an accent nail featuring her current insignia/logo with the rest of my nails being a monochrome plaid design based on my beaut coat from Topshop.  I used one of my fave polishes ever, Flossgloss Faded for the base to get that grungy, slightly green/grey base.

Flossgloss Faded, Barry M Coconut and Black


I picked up a tour t-shirt that is something you can really wear day-to-day (it's so soft!) as well as a tour poster.  I really hope that Lykke Li doesn't stop after this album/tour, she's one of my favourite acts and I'd love to have the opportunity to see her live again.  It's only been 24 hours since I heard her sing the most amazing cover of Drake's 'Just Hold On We're Going Home' and I'm ready to book a ticket to see her play in Stockholm in December.

Enough fangirling!  I hope you've enjoyed this post and aren't getting too bored of plaid nails, it's autumn after all!  Be sure to follow me by all the sites below, until next time :D

Comments