Quiz Clothing #QuizDressNails Competition feat. Models Own

I love a good nail art competition, don't you?  Have you guys seen Quiz's nail art competition?  For all those nail artists based in the UK (sorry rest of the world!), you can enter by choosing a dress from Quiz's website and use it as inspiration for some nail art, go HERE for all the rest of the details.











Here's my entry.  It's based on this cute black and white skater dress with a cool sketched floral pattern.  I used Models Own White Light as my base and Barry M Black for the pattern.  I used my usual detailing brush for all of the pattern.  I made use of using the brush when it was dry to try and create a bit more depth and texture and I like the effect.  I think it gets across the hand drawn nature of the print, insomuch as I can with a brush and nail polish :-)


The closing date for the competition is Sunday 30th November so get your skates on and get an entry in.  First prize is a £100 voucher for Quiz, followed by £50 for 2nd place and £25 for 3rd, with all placed winners getting a £25 BeautyUK goodie bag.  You may as well try it out I say and you never know, you might win yourself a voucher for you or even for someone as an Xmas pressie!

I hope you've liked this post and let me know if you're thinking of entering (all the details are here), until next time :-)


Comments