Mistletoe Nail Art with Barry M Chai

This is one of those ideas that just wouldn't leave my head until I did it!  I based the design around a White Stuff jumper and just thought the overall look was quite cute, I also really wanted to use Barry M Chai FINALLY

 Barry M Chai, Coconut, Passionfruit, Raspberry Key Lime and O.P.I Greenwich Village

So I used the dry brush technique to add a bit of dimension to the background and used my detailing brush for all the mistletoe and bow detailing, then a dotter for the berries.  I love the effect of the shadows in this nail art so I'm glad I spent the extra time to do that detail.


So I'm keeping this post short and sweet!  I hope you like this post and aren't getting sick of festive manicures yet because there are plenty more to come LOL!  Make sure you follow, subscribe and like the sites below, until next time :-)

Comments

  1. Love these! They look so professional, well done :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!