Luxe Camouflage feat. Models Own

Hey guys, today's post is inspired by the one polish, Grace Green by Models Own. I love the grungy vibe it has and I was inspired to put together some sort of luxe camouflage look combing some of my all time fave Models Own shades.


The base shade, as mentioned before is Grace Green. The other shades include Nude Icing, Golden Green, Chrome Rose and Lunar Grey. I basically layered all the shades on top of one another using a striping brush. You don't have to be neat or particular with this design. You can go for more of a traditional camo design or try and make your shapes a bit softer like I have. I just love this combo of colours and I think this is a really easy design that anyone can do with the right arsenal of shades.


I'll be posting a video tutorial for these nails over on my Instagram later today so look out for that! What colours would you put together for this look? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow, subscribe and like all the social media sites on the left. By the way, would you like to see longer, Youtube videos of nails? Let me know! Until next time :)

Comments