For this mani, I used Barry M Cream Soda, Beachy Keen, Black and H&M Wildwood but any similar shades will do.
- Paint your nails your base shade.
- Once dry, use a small brush and start drawing your cactus shapes with the green polish. Try to mix up the sizes and placement of the cactuses. The shape is pretty straight forward. Just draw a line and a curved arm on each side.
- Using a thinner brush and black polish, add shadows to half of the cactus for depth.
- Using the same brush and your base shade (if you've stuck with white/off-white), add highlights on the opposite side of the cactus.
- Using a dotter and your brown polish, add little pots to your cacti. It doesn't have to be need (unless you are being meticulous)
- Seal with top coat!
And you're done. I hope you've liked this little post/tutorial. I think it's suitably summery. Let me know if you have any other ideas for cute summer manis you'd like me to try.
Be sure to like, subscribe and follow the sites at the side. Until next time :-)