Halloween Emoji Nail Art

Say hello to the first official Halloween post on Flails and Nails for 2016! This nail art is pretty straightforward. Everyone on Twitter (myself included, follow why don't ya ;P) changes their name to inject a little Halloween spirit into things and this includes emojis! I thought popping a few Halloween-related emojis on my nails would be a fun way to welcome the season onto the blog.

I chose to follow the Twitter emoji designs since this is where the idea spawned from. The Twitter emojis are pretty 2-D looking and I was going to leave them without any outlining but I thought they needed to pop more on the nail, hence the not-really-accurate black detailing.


I used way too many polishes for this look so if you'd like the name of one specifically, let me know. I did use Nina Pro French Ivory as my base. My nails are still a little on the beat-up side after my foray into acrylics and gel polish so while I wanted a bare base, I needed something just to smooth things over. Think of it as medium coverage foundation over a slightly blemished face.

What do you guys think of the emoji look? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, subscribe and follow me on social media (links in the sidebar) Until next time!

Comments

  1. Ooh I love this & have just been reminded to pop over and change my Twitter name. I never thought to do that, I'm such an idiot.
    I can't believe you did these free hand, they're so amazing.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!