Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint - Summer 2017*

In amongst all of the new summer releases from Barry M, we have four new Coconut Infusion shades added to the range. The closest we've gotten to neon shades from the brand, Flip Flop (bright orange), Popsicle (raspberry pink), Scuba (cyan) and Lemonade (neon yellow) are here to bring a little zing to your nails this summer. I was sent these four new shades to swatch and review for you guys so pop under the cut to see what I thought (spoiler alert, FLAILS ALL AROUND)


These swatches are all three thin coats (unless otherwise stated) and a slick of top coat!

Let's kick things off Beyoncé style with some Lemonade...

FLAIL-O-METER 👏👏👏👏
With a white base already incorporated, Lemonade doesn't need a base coat to let the colour pop but three coats are necessary as it can be a little patchy on first application. It reminds me of Models Own's Soft Pop collection from last Spring/Summer. Muted neons that still add a great pop of colour without being too in your face. There's nothing like it (that I know of anyway) in the Barry M range.

FLAIL-O-METER 👏👏👏👏
Scuba is a kind of like a cyan blue mixed with turquoise (so eloquent here). I don't think photos really show how bright this polish is in real life. This might be a bit out-there for the casual polish fan but for us colour addicts it would be a nice addition to your collection.

FLAIL-O-METER 👏👏👏👏👏
I. LOVE. THIS. COLOUR. Do I need to say more? Flip Flop is a gorgeous orange, quite like Mango from the Gelly range but a touch warmer perhaps? One of my favourites from this drop.

FLAIL-O-METER 👏👏👏👏👏
This is another shade that photos don't do it justice. You can see that its not quite a red or pink but somewhere in-between. Popsicle really POPS in real life. A great summer alternative to the classic red. This one could have been a two coater as well but I gave it a third for good luck. By the way, the small bubbles you might notice on this are from my top coat, not my polish. I think its on the turn!

My pick? Flip Flop or Popsicle just because they're shades I'd wear a lot more but beware, Popsicle stains like a motherflipper (as you can see in the pics)

If you'd like to expand your coconut oil and water infused nail polish collection, these new shades are available NOW in Boots, Superdrug and on Barry M's website HERE for £4.99.

Which shade is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow on all the social meda, until next time!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches here and I love your post! lemonade is my fave, but agree that Flip Flop is a stunner.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thesis challenges? Not with mydissertations.co.uk. Our Phd Dissertation Help UK service ensures a seamless journey to your academic goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!