Yoomoo #GuiltFreeze Nail Art Competition

Earlier this year, Yoomoo launched a competition where you could win a holiday and the lovely The Polish List won and now they've relaunched the competition and I thought I'd enter this time around and take my chances trying to win a holiday (I haven't been on holiday in about 7 or 8 years :s)

My inspiration comes from the Tropicoolmoo, which is plain frozen yoghurt with mango and passionfruit pureé and mango pieces.  I am OBSESSED with anything passionfruit so this flavour is right up my street.

Barry M Mango, Coconut and L'Oreal Paris Banana Pop


I love how I used all fruit themed polishes for this manicure, I swear I didn't plan that, honest! But yeah, my index and middle finger are inspired by the frond/leafy print on the cow on the packaging, my ring finger is the yoghurt itself with swirls of mango and passionfruit and then my little finger is the signature Yoomoo winking face.


On my thumb, you can see I completed the look with the Yoomoo logo.  The nail art was pretty straightforward to do and I like that it's so summery when it's getting a little bit chilly (though I still think it's quite warm for the time of year).  I hope I have a good chance of maybe winning the grand prize but there are some great entries already so best of luck everyone!  It closes on Monday 29th so I'm cutting it fine but as long as it's in, it's in :-)

Have you tried Yoomoo before?  Let me know what's your favourite flavour (tell me what's you flavour *Craig David*).  Until next time :-)

YOU CAN VOTE HERE FOR MY NAILS (#3!) CHEERS AND THANK YOU

Comments